Static pages for PUGs?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Static pages for PUGs?
Date: 2012-01-25 22:52:24
Lists: pgsql-www

WWW,

Since pugs.postgresql.org has died, do we want to create some static
pages for the various active PUGs, which will have links to the mailing
list and external resource (wordpress, Meetup.com, etc.) for each?

I ask because people are following links from Google and assuming that
the disappearance of pugs.postgresql.org pages means that the respective
PUGs are gone.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.