[Pljava-dev] CVS HEAD is now Java 6.

From: pierce at hogranch(dot)com (John R Pierce)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] CVS HEAD is now Java 6.
Date: 2011-12-06 06:07:50
Lists: pljava-dev

So as further experimentation, I setup a C6 64bit VM on my home box,
instead of the servers at work, using VirtualBox.

clean minimal install of CentOS 6.0, added jdk 1.6.latest 64bit, added
yum.postgresql.org and installed postgres 9.0.6, built pljava exactly
the same as I've been building it at work, installed it exactly the
same, and dayum, it works.

now I'm really confused.

but I have a baseline install that works, so I just need to figure out
what is different on my work systems, other than more CPU cores and
memory and faster disks.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast