Re: stored procs

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: stored procs
Date: 2011-09-30 07:35:22
Lists: pgsql-general

On 09/30/11 12:24 AM, J.V. wrote:
> What I want to do however is within a stored procedure make a call and
> store all tables in a given schema in a list.

so procedure1 calls procedure2 (not sure why this extra level of
procedures, but I'm playing along)

and procedure2 does SELECT table_name from information_schema.tables
where table_schema='someschemaname'; and returns this data as a 'list'
(whatever you mean by that) ?

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast