stored proc

From: "J(dot)V(dot)" <jvsrvcs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: stored proc
Date: 2011-09-29 01:34:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Is it possible to group a bunch of methods and functions into a single
file (stored procedures & functions) and have a main method that can be
called
to orchestrate the methods, pass in params, get back results, log to a file?

I know this can be done with Oracle PL/SQL but a simple google on this
does not show any examples.

Also where can I find a list of stored proc data structures (hash maps,
arrays, lists of arrays) or anything else that would be useful.

thanks

J.V.