Syncing Data to Production DB Server

From: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Syncing Data to Production DB Server
Date: 2011-08-18 12:36:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear All,

I want some views on the below requirements :

1. I have a Postgres DB server with 25 GB database. It has more than 110
tables.
I am using Postgresql 8.3 on a CentOs.
2. I have another system laptop that contains the same database but it
is for testing purposes.

What I want ? If someone inserts some data in the laptop ( same database
and tables as Postgres DB server ) , that data would synk to my
Production Database server.

I thought the replication would help but it is not necessary that the
laptop is connected to LAN always and if by mistake issue drop command,
all goes in vain .

PLease guide me some ways or solutions .

Thanks