Need to purge applied log from arch_replicate directory

From: Alex Lai <alai(at)sesda2(dot)com>
To: postgres general support <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need to purge applied log from arch_replicate directory
Date: 2011-08-10 13:37:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

I am test postgres streaming replication under 9.0.4. The master and
slave have been replicated smoothly. In master, I have a directory
"/path/to/arch_replicate/" to used by slave to access and apply the
logs. The arch_replicate directory has been growing without purging any
applied logs. What is the best way to manage the logs to save the disk
space? I also found my postgres does not have pg_archivecleanup
utility. Where do I find this utility? How do I use this utility?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Best regards,

Alex Lai