Re: study cases format

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: study cases format
Date: 2011-07-28 16:45:22
Lists: pgsql-www

On 7/27/11 10:33 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was asked by someone of the IT Office for Public Administration of
> Ecuador how can they post a study case... they want to put one or two
> cases (from different public entities) but they wanted to know if
> there is some specific format or set of questions the story should
> answer...

Yes, there are. I'll find them and send them to you.

BTW, the way it works is:

1) You send them questions.
2) They send answers.
3) We edit the case study.
4) They approve our edits.
5) We format the case study.
6) They approve the formatted version.

It's cumbersome and takes a while. They should know that we are going
to edit and format, and that they will need to approve the result
multiple times.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.