Re: Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee - offsite-Remote - onsite

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: MS Rao <ms(dot)rao(at)symphonycorp(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee - offsite-Remote - onsite
Date: 2011-07-20 04:14:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On 07/18/2011 05:58 PM, MS Rao wrote:

> *Programmer ( Postgres), Milwaukee -- offsite-Remote - onsite*
>
> We are looking for Postgres skilled programmer with the following skills:

Job listings are not appropriate for the pgsql-general mailing list.
Please direct them to the pgsql-jobs list in the future instead:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jobs/

In addition to that being the policy here, using that list instead means
that we can block people replying to the whole list with their resumes
and similar details they didn't mean to make public (which does happen).