Where is the WWW SVN repo again?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Where is the WWW SVN repo again?
Date: 2011-05-26 01:32:16
Lists: pgsql-www

Guys,

Had to blow away my local SVN checkout again because of unresolvable
conflicts, and forgot to save aside the SVN server address again.

So, address?

This really should be somewhere it's findable ... I searched the PG
sites (and Google) for every relevant term I could think of, no dice.
It's the most secret site in our community.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.