[Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing

From: eric(dot)kolotyluk at gmail(dot)com (Eric Kolotyluk)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Windows 64bit: Call for further testing
Date: 2011-05-03 14:04:27
Lists: pljava-dev

Basically I dropped the files msvcr90.dll, msvcp90.dll, msvcm90.dll and
IEShims into the Postgres/bin directory.

If I do not do this then DependencyWalker cannot find msvcr90.dll.

So just now I did another clean install of postgresql-9.0.4-1-windows_x64

Then I ran vcredist_x64 again and clicked repair.

Finally I dropped pljava.dll into the lib directory of Postgres from
your latest BETA release. Same problem, DependencyWalker cannot find
msvcr90.dll. Also, DependencyWalker still shows the same problem with
IEFRAME.DLL.

What do you suggest I try next?

Cheers, Eric