Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?
Date: 2011-03-23 07:20:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

2011.03.23 00:47, Guillaume Lelarge rašė:
> 1 - Allow blank username in server configuration. Whem emptied, the
May I suggest adding a username field to the "Connect to server" dialog
and filling it from the server configuration? Usually the user will
enter just the password as it is likely that the username in the server
configuration will be the most often used one. Changing username would
be easy too.

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas