pgadmin 1.10.0 crash

From: "Duffey, Blake A(dot)" <Blake(dot)Duffey(at)noblis(dot)org>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadmin 1.10.0 crash
Date: 2009-10-16 16:47:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

A user is causing a consistent crash in version 1.10.0 (we have tried it
on his XP SP3 client as well as a Windows 2003 terminal server).

I'd like to provide the community to help identify the problem, as he
said he had no such problems before we upgraded to this version of
pgadmin.

These steps cause the crash consistently:

1- Open PGAdmin and login

2- Resize panes horizontal and vertical ones.

3- Click on the views, and then click on the part of the view which has
the source code.

4- Click on something else, for example, tables.

5- crash

We know our view definitions are large, and wonder if that is a
contributor. The server is running PG 2.4

I'll be happy to collect whatever information I can - if the appropriate
collection method is provided.

Thanks

Blake Duffey

Noblis