Re: How to

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <G(dot)De_Leeuw(at)eurofer(dot)be>,<pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to
Date: 2011-02-06 13:40:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Guy Deleeuw wrote:

> Why with the clause WHERE the time are 10x greater than ? How can I
> work around this ?

Nobody can answer that without a bit more detail. Could you show an
EXPLAIN ANALYZE of both queries and the definition of v_stock_status?
I that is a view, then we would need definitions of each table. If
you provide that and the contents of postgresql.conf with all
comments stripped out, we can probably offer some suggestions.
Well, a description of your hardware wouldn't hurt, particularly in
terms of how much RAM you have and what your disk subsystem is like.

-Kevin