When the trigger is called my application is awaiting the finish

From: "felipe(at)informidia(dot)com(dot)br" <felipe(at)informidia(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: When the trigger is called my application is awaiting the finish
Date: 2010-12-16 17:13:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
I'm having a problem running an update command that invokes a trigger,
the problem is that the function performed takes about 45 minutes to
finish and my application is locked waiting for the finish.
You know how I can't wait for the end?

Thanks in advance

--

Felipe Pamboukian
Analista Programador

Antes de imprimir lembre-se de sua responsabilidade e comprometimento
com o Meio Ambiente