Re: Linux

From: David Siebert <david(at)aretoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux
Date: 2010-11-05 13:50:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I would say that if you pick any of the big four you will be fine.
CentOS
Ubuntu Server LTS
Red Hat
Suse
Debian can also be a good choice.
We used to be an OpenSuse shop but we are now moving everything to
Ubuntu Server LTS. I can not say enough good things about CentOS as far
as stability and long support times.