Re: HowTo divide streetname from house-nr ?

From: negora <negora(at)negora(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HowTo divide streetname from house-nr ?
Date: 2010-09-23 07:12:44
Lists: pgsql-sql

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
solution which works on every </font>existing case, specially if
you're handling addresses from several countries. However, if you've
certain control over the user inputs, maybe you could try replacing
certain parts employing some kind of regular expression which removes
numbers at the beginning/end of the string.<br>