Re: moderninzing/upgrading mail list format

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: Dennis Gearon <gearond(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: moderninzing/upgrading mail list format
Date: 2010-07-06 15:50:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On 07/05/10 2:43 PM, Dennis Gearon wrote:
> I belong to MANY email listservers, probably like all of us.
>
> All of them, I am on digest.

I quit using digests many years ago when threaded email clients with
filtering support came along. instead, I have a postgres folder in my
mail client (currently Mozilla Thunderbird), and I filter any message
with [GENERAL] in the subject to this folder. I can breeze through the
new messages in the folder by hitting 'N' repeatedly.