Re: libreadline and Debian 5 - not missing just badly named

From: "J(dot) Bagg" <j(dot)bagg(at)kent(dot)ac(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libreadline and Debian 5 - not missing just badly named
Date: 2010-06-03 18:03:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Dim,

I didn't realise they had that package - probably because I tend to skim
over the PostgreSQL related ones, assuming they're connected with the
ready-built version. A good lesson for me.

I'm new to Debian - just switched from Red Hat as Fedora seems to be
getting monstrous and too user oriented (the machine is a small server,
mostly used headless).