Cannot access pgAdmin4 server

From: Albaraa Al Saydaoui <aalsaydaoui(at)student(dot)unimelb(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cannot access pgAdmin4 server
Date: 2024-08-01 07:06:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have been trying to access the pgAdmin4 server but every time I try to input the password I receive the error below. I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled with a different password and this error still came up again. Any guidance or help with this issue would be much appreciated. Im on MacOS.

Kind regards