Re: alpha2 release notes

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: alpha2 release notes
Date: 2009-10-21 00:14:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Actually, change this to I *need* to edit it. There's several errors.
> Working on it now, but can't promise to finish by tommorrow AM.

Done, actually. Apologies for tab spacing; I can't seem to get this to
work right in emacs-sgml. So I've attached the file instead of a patch.

I edited several feature descriptions, re-assigned several to
appropriate categories, rearranged new features so that they are listed
in more-or-less order of importance, and elimitated two new sections
which were redundant with existing sections.

Please check for further errors.

--Josh Berkus

Attachment Content-Type Size
release-8.5.jmb.sgml text/html 23.3 KB