Re: website comment

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: website comment
Date: 2009-09-11 07:55:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

On 11-09-2009 09:21, Dave Page wrote:
>> On another note: the freshmeat page suggests that pgAdmin hasn't
>> been touched since 2007.
>
> I think Troels used to look after that.

I did. But on January 25, 2006, you (Dave) was actually put in the list
of administrators for the project registration at Freshmeat. Maybe that
list should be extended a bit, and I should be deleted (unfortunately, I
don't have a chance to use PostgreSQL much these days).

Dave: You should be able to log in on Freshmeat as "dpage", find the
pgadmin project, and use "Manage roles" to add more administrators.

--
Troels