Re: Alpha 1 release notes

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Alpha 1 release notes
Date: 2009-08-17 19:10:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

New version, incorporating Tom's changes and some additional reordering.

Particularly, we seemed to vacillate between present and past tense for
the patch descriptions. I have changed all to past tense.

Also, should we be adding patch author names to these notes?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Attachment Content-Type Size
alpha1-release-notes_jmb2.txt text/plain 7.7 KB