Re: User Survey poorly designed

From: Santiago Zarate <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: Peter Headland <pheadland(at)actuate(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User Survey poorly designed
Date: 2009-07-07 22:31:28
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Excuse me... but, can you provide then a good community survey, or join
those who want to create a good (and i mean really good) one? there have
been threads with this topic (about a community survey)...

I'm speaking by myself... but coming with a problem... and not trying to
solve it... its just adding more gas to the fire...