Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Mickael Deloison <mdeloison(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andras Fabian <Fabian(at)atrada(dot)net>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!
Date: 2009-06-25 18:07:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:
> That was my thought Ashesh - plus we could push out 1.10.1 pretty soon
> with a long-term solution.

I still think it's better with a message. Even if it's not translated
for everybody. (And yes, I realize the issue for translators)

But I'll defer to you if you think it's better to just block. I'm
worried about the length of the block leading to UI freezes though...

--
Magnus Hagander
Self: http://www.hagander.net/