Re: type cast in index

From: Linos <info(at)linos(dot)es>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: type cast in index
Date: 2009-06-09 18:01:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes it seems you have reason Chris, i have been using 'timestamp with time zone'
without need it because i have read in the mailing list was good practice
because maybe one day you use the database in more timezones but i ever use the
app in the same timezone so i will convert the column datatype where i need an
index in a cast to date from a timestamp. Thanks.