Installation

From: "Just E(dot) Mail" <justemail(at)imwell-usa(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation
Date: 2009-04-05 22:50:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello:

I have installed PostgreSQL 8.3.3 on a CentOS 5.2 server. PostgreSQL is
working fine.

Now I want to install "pgAdmin" except I am running into problem. When I
read the documentation, it says that "pgAdmin III RPM packages are
available for several LINUX distributions from PostgreSQL RPM repositories."

Problem is that I have looked into the PostgreSQL RPM repositories and
do not find any mention of "pgAdmin".

Can some body give me some direction? It is my first try.

Sam