Documentation HELP

From: Gilvan Coelho Jr <gilvancoelho(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Documentation HELP
Date: 2005-11-03 12:50:21
Lists: pgsql-general

HI,

I´m writing a technical document about PostGree implementations to
Database functionalities like ACID properties, XML database, INDEX
implementation etc... My interest is how PostGree work with the
functionalities in details of implementation. I have found a lot of
documentation about how to dba user implement it, but I need more
technical details how database work.
Everyone can help me with some documentation.

Thanks,

Gilvan.