Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs

From: Jason Long <mailing(dot)list(at)supernovasoftware(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
Date: 2009-01-15 20:32:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I don't mean to be a pain either and I mean no disrespect to anyone on
this list in the following comments.

However, this is about the most anal list ever.
I see so many emails on here about people complaining regarding the
proper way to reply or post to the list.

I used larger font to point point out my statement from the code. I
also did not realize it appeared that large to you.

My res is 2560X1600 so it didn't look that large.

I apologize.

*Just out of curiosity, why are you so apposed to HTML in a email?*