[Pljava-dev] project/wiki status?

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] project/wiki status?
Date: 2009-01-14 21:44:00
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Lucas,
No, the project is not dead but the Wiki is in a coma. I suffered a
major disk crash and I haven't had the time to set things up again. I
will get around to that eventually although I plan to change from
Confluence to Mediawiki (its simpler to administrate and it does
PostgreSQL really well nowadays).

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren