Restore enforce_generic_type_consistency's breaks a farms

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Restore enforce_generic_type_consistency's breaks a farms
Date: 2008-12-15 07:32:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Following commit:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-12/msg00109.php

breaks several farms. Is it know issue? I run test manually and it works.

Zdenek

Details:

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gothic_moth&dt=2008-12-14%2021:06:00

================== pgsql.24224/src/test/regress/regression.diffs ===================
***
/zfs_data/home/postgres/buildfarm/HEAD/pgsql.24224/src/test/regress/expected/polymorphism.out
Sun Dec 14 22:06:23 2008
---
/zfs_data/home/postgres/buildfarm/HEAD/pgsql.24224/src/test/regress/results/polymorphism.out
Sun Dec 14 22:34:09 2008
***************
*** 616,626 ****
-- check that we can apply functions taking ANYARRAY to pg_stats
select distinct array_ndims(histogram_bounds) from pg_stats
where histogram_bounds is not null;
! array_ndims
! -------------
! 1
! (1 row)
!
-- such functions must protect themselves if varying element type isn't OK
select max(histogram_bounds) from pg_stats;
ERROR: cannot compare arrays of different element types
--- 616,622 ----
-- check that we can apply functions taking ANYARRAY to pg_stats
select distinct array_ndims(histogram_bounds) from pg_stats
where histogram_bounds is not null;
! ERROR: relation with OID 29632 does not exist