(TSearch2] Chinese dictionary?

From: Daniel Chiaramello <daniel(dot)chiaramello(at)golog(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: (TSearch2] Chinese dictionary?
Date: 2008-12-12 16:23:10
Lists: pgsql-general

(reposted, in case people who could help me have missed my 2-weeks-ago post)

Hello.

I am looking for a Chinese dictionary for TSearch2 Postgresql feature,
with no success yet.

I found a reference on a chinese webpage:

http://code.google.com/p/nlpbamboo/wiki/TSearch2

With the help of translate.google.com, I thought I had managed to figure
out what to do: I installed "nlpbamboo" on my Redhat server, but I
failed to follow the next steps because of compilation errors trying to
make "postgres/bamboo"

Anyways, even if I had successfully followed the different steps
described, I would still have lacked the most important part: the
dictionary files themselves...

Has one of you managed to installed a chinese TSearch2 dictionary on
Postgres?

Thanks for your attention,
Daniel Chiaramello