Re: pgsql ODBC 8.1.200 MSSQL Migration Errors

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Daniel Holm" <Daniel(dot)Holm(at)interworksinc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql ODBC 8.1.200 MSSQL Migration Errors
Date: 2006-03-02 19:31:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

"Daniel Holm" <Daniel(dot)Holm(at)interworksinc(dot)com> writes:
> Is there a max file size, or max # of attachments, I sent 4 .log files
> yesterday, it totaled around 200K, and I havent seen the message come
> through. Is there a delay on the list?

AFAIK there's only a delay if you're not subscribed. There's a max
message size (on the order of 20K IIRC), but I think majordomo will
just instantly bounce any oversized message. In either case you
should have gotten a response message saying what happened. You might
want to check your subscription settings to see if the responses are
turned off for some reason.