PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll

From: Rafał Ziółkowski <rafzio4(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PQescapestringConn not found in libpq.dll
Date: 2008-10-16 11:16:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hallo,

I'm using postreSQL 8.2 on Windows Vista Small Business. I use the
libpq C library to connect to database. Now I've needed a call to
PQescapestringConn-function, but I get a message box with the
information that the ordinal 126 was not found in the dynamic library
libpq.dll (I have polish windows, so I can't write the exact english
message). With other functions I don't have any problems. Is there a
workaround, this function would be for now very usefull, otherwise I
must programm my own function.

with regards

Rafal Ziolkowski