ERROR on database index

From: Frank Alberto Rodriguez <franknigth(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR on database index
Date: 2019-03-27 19:08:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello.
This morning the logs are showing me this error when I make a connection with
an specific database.

[
ERROR: index "pg_proc_proname_args_nsp_index" contains unexpected zero page
at block 16 at character 61
]

I create a new database but I don't know where to find the origin of the
problem, or how to avoid this. Any idea would be helpful.

Thanks