Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump

From: Adam Dear <adear(at)usnx(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable to dump database using pg_dump
Date: 2008-06-12 16:33:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Let me ask this question. Is there any other option for moving data
from one server to another that doesn't involve pg_dump? If I can get
the data out of this server, and onto my new one I don't care if the old
server gets fixed. I just need the data. The new server already has
the table structure, I just need the most current data to put into the
server.