about pg_stat_get_db_xact_commit

From: abdelhak benmohamed <abdelhak(dot)benmohamed(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about pg_stat_get_db_xact_commit
Date: 2009-07-04 13:55:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hellow
I like to track the number of committed transaction for my database
So I use the following command
Select pg_stat_get_db_xact_commit(16384)

(16384 is the oid of my database)

It gives me 35

But if I execute the same command another time, it gives me more than 35.

Between the first select and the second select I don’t execute transaction on my database

Please, can any one help me to understanding the cause of the change?
 Thanks very much