Reinstalling

From: Щепкин Александр <FV89(at)yandex(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reinstalling
Date: 2011-06-12 21:59:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, I have a database with which I was running Windows XP (version of PostgreSQL 8.3). After reinstalling the system on Windows 7 I'm having problems, even though you are installing on the same postgresql 8.3. Is it possible to connect to the old database to the new operating system and how to do it.