no database or relation name in locks list

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(at)nsoft(dot)lt>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: no database or relation name in locks list
Date: 2008-03-19 08:17:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello.

I use Zeos components for delphi and they act the strange way.
In Server Status window (in pgAdmin) I see Exclusive lock on my server
(using pgAdmin) but cant understand what is locked, because Database and
Relation fields are left blank. What does it mean? (Attaching screenshot).

OS = WinXp
pgAdminIII v 1.8.2

--
Julius Tuskenis