Re: Loging of postgres requests

From: Terry Fielder <terry(at)ashtonwoodshomes(dot)com>
To: Dave Potts <dave(dot)potts(at)pinan(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Loging of postgres requests
Date: 2008-03-15 23:25:32
Lists: pgsql-general

You can turn up the verbosity of postgres logger to log all SQL
statements. Look in postgresql.conf

In particular, you can set postgres to log statements that take over x
milliseconds to execute. If you set log_min_duration_statement to 0,
then it will log ALL statements, which could also give you what you want
if you want to see all SQL statements.

Terry

Terry Fielder
terry(at)greatgulfhomes(dot)com
Associate Director Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
Fax: (416) 441-9085