Re: PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?

From: André Volpato <andre(dot)volpato(at)ecomtecnologia(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, Kevin Kempter <kevin(at)kevinkempterllc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and MOLAP ?
Date: 2008-03-11 13:07:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Joe Conway escreveu:
> Kevin Kempter wrote:
>> Anyone know of any MOLAP/MDDB/MDX Business Intelligence reporting
>> solutions tahat work on top of PostgreSQL ?
>>

> I haven't used it myself, but you could check out Mondrian:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mondrian/

I did... and it works fine. :)
Try out JPivot too, Mondrian will give you MDX support, an JPivot is
like a web frontend.
Follow the instructions here [1] and good luck.

[1] http://mondrian.pentaho.org/documentation/installation.php

--

[]´s,

André Volpato
Ecom Tecnologia LTDA - Análise e Desenvolvimento
andre(dot)volpato(at)ecomtecnologia(dot)com(dot)br