Italian PostgreSQL Users Group link and mailing list

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-01-13 22:07:51
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

I know you are busy with 8.3, but a few weeks ago I had asked if you
could kindly acknowledge the Italian PostgreSQL Users Group birth and:

1) link the website (www.itpug.org)
2) create a mailing list: pgsql-it-generale

I have not heard anything back from you. Are there any problems?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy