Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fixes for 8.1 run of pgindent
Date: 2005-11-15 01:01:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I think we should rerun pgindent on 8.1.X and HEAD to correct the
> reported problems. I am betting 90% of our patches either come from
> CVS head or 8.1.X branches greater than 8.1.0.

Can you post a diff showing what would change exactly?

I'd like to hold off for at least a little bit on reindenting HEAD,
because I've got a fair size set of changes for nulls-in-arrays that
I'm still a day or two away from committing. Reindenting right now
is likely to cause a rather painful merge problem because I updated a
lot of comments. I'm not sure who else has major patches in progress
(anyone out there?), but I may not be the only one with a problem.