Re: Efficiency vs. code bloat for SELECT wrappers

From: Colin Wetherbee <cww(at)denterprises(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Efficiency vs. code bloat for SELECT wrappers
Date: 2007-12-18 17:08:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Colin Wetherbee wrote:
> My guess, having written this, is that your approach might be more
> useful for applications that rely heavily on interaction with a
> database. I'd appreciate any more comments you have on this, though.

Tom, Sam, and Ted (a lovely assortment of three-letter names), thank you
very much for your input on my situation. You've given me quite a lot
to consider.

For now, I will stick with Tom's and Ted's recommendations for a while,
but I'll also keep Sam's ideas in mind if this application becomes more
heavily reliant on the database.

Colin