Re: Killing a session in windows

From: Howard Cole <howardnews(at)selestial(dot)com>
To: 'PgSql General' <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Killing a session in windows
Date: 2007-12-13 22:32:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Dann Corbit wrote:
> What happens if you disable the net card on your server machine?

Hi Dann,
The connection is from IIS worker process running on the same machine.
My problem is that I want to disable connections for a single database.
Disabling the pgsql service or disabling the card (can you do this on a
windows machine?) would disconnect all the databases which would be
major incident on the server.
Howard.