Re: Problem with web search

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Problem with web search
Date: 2007-11-09 21:54:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Does anyone know why this email:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-10/msg01470.php
>
> cannot be found via a Postgres web site search for "causes dyld errors":
>
> http://search.postgresql.org/search?m=1&q=%22causes+dyld+errors%22&l=&d=&s=
>
> In fact no search will find it.

Hmm, that's not the only thing. The list archive search isn't up to
date. The reason for this is that the search machine has a hardcoded
address in /etc/hosts for archives.postgresql.org - which points to the
machine *before* the move JD made.

So, JD... Any reason it needs to be there? If so, it should just be
updated to point to the new one, I think? Once that's done, we'll need
to forcibly reindex october and november.

//Magnus