Beta 2 sometime tommorrow

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Beta 2 sometime tommorrow
Date: 2007-10-29 05:29:15
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

We'll announce Beta 2 sometime tommorrow. Marc or Bruce will let you
know when it's good to go; I'll be on a plane.

The only web page we need to update is the link to the beta download on
/developer/beta, which currently links to "v8.3beta1".

Also, I'd suggest adding this line on that page as a seperate paragraph:

The current beta is Beta 2.

That way people can tell at a glance if they've tested the latest.

--Josh