Re: ERROR: variable not found in subplan target lists

From: Miroslav Šulc <miroslav(dot)sulc(at)startnet(dot)cz>
Subject: Re: ERROR: variable not found in subplan target lists
Date: 2007-10-04 14:57:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane napsal(a):

>> Miroslav Ĺ ulc wrote:
>>
>>> I just verified that the problem is in pg 8.2.5 too.
>>>

>> Can you show us the table definitions?
>>

> We need a *complete* test case, ie, a SQL script to provoke the error
> starting from an empty database.

Here is the complete dump and the query. In my case the bug is
reproducible using it.

# SELECT Invoice.* FROM Invoice WHERE false AND InvoiceGroupId IN (SELECT
InvoiceGroup.Id FROM InvoiceGroup INNER JOIN PartnerBranch ON
InvoiceGroup.PartnerBranchId = PartnerBranch.Id WHERE
PartnerBranch.PartnerIdentificationId IN (132));
ERROR: variable not found in subplan target lists
> regards, tom lane
Miroslav

Attachment Content-Type Size
failing_subquery.sql.bz2 application/x-bzip 10.0 KB