[Pljava-dev] could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/pljava.dll" when running deployer on Windows

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/pljava.dll" when running deployer on Windows
Date: 2007-09-07 08:16:36
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi David,
The binaries from the PL/Java download site is for PostgreSQL 8.1. They
will not function for 8.2. Can that be the cause of your problem?

Another cause might be that although your PATH shows up correctly, the
PATH seen by the backend is still incorrect. Did you use a system path
setting?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren