Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

From: "korry(dot)douglas" <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "John DeSoi" <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Date: 2007-09-06 14:23:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Is there any documentation that describes how to use the SQL
> functions? Some are obvious enough, but a simple example showing a
> debugging session would be helpful.
John, I started writing up the API documentation and then noticed that
most of what I intended to write is already described in the pldbgapi.c
module.

Take a look at that module and let me know if you have any questions
(you can e-mail me off-list if you like). I'll update the documentation
in pldbgapi.c as needed.

-- Korry