Need help doing a PostgreSQL vs Firebird feature comparison

From: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help doing a PostgreSQL vs Firebird feature comparison
Date: 2007-08-21 16:21:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out by taking a look to see
if I missed any important features.

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/pg_vs_fb

This comparison is going to be for the benefit of Delphi users. The
Delphi community is heavily biased to Firebird.

Please post any comments or suggestions here:

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/smf/index.php?topic=138.0

You don't need to register.

Thanks,

Tony